13 March 2010

Selamat tidur kekasih gelapku...

So long Dear...we had a great moment together but that was before...and we'll never ever be like before...I had decided this and I will never regret...

Okay...this is something that my heart cant accept but I have to try and do it... You are my past and it will never change....I have made up my mind and I will never looked back again..

We are not meant to be together and will never be that way...U are not my ADAM and I am not your EVE...we were not belong together...and the best step is to be apart.. We had such a great moment together but that was before...and there is no way that we can be like before...this is what we want and we have to face it...

People always said..once you broke up with your guy...never ever contacting each other after that bcoz it will only hurt u more...but I didn't do so because I still think of you as my friend...we used to be lover but at the same time we are used to be bestfriend also...but now..it is gonna change and all this stuff will never happen again..that is my decision...

I am truly sorry if in the moment we were together I had done something that u dont kinda like...I am gonna miss u F.R.I.E.N.D...and I will always remember you as the one who very supportive in my past...Thanks for all the memories...

Now..I must wake up from this sweet dream and live my life as a single lady...
Frankly said..u are the best damn things that happen in my past and I'm gonna miss u a lot...

SO LONG NICHOLAS BOWIE BUYONG...
=D






No comments:

Post a Comment